One Liberty Philadelphia has reopened to the public
Buy tickets online to save 10%
What to Expect When You Visit
A Safe and Welcoming Environment
- Our site is following all recommendation of the State of Pennsylvania and the City of Philadelphia and is using EPA/ CDC approved cleaning agents and following sanitizing guidelines.
- CDC approved electrostatic cleaning procedures and antimicrobial surface solutions are being utilized on site to further help prevent the spread of germs on touchpoint surfaces.
- We will operate with limited guest capacity, following the guidance of local and state authorities.
- We are practicing and promoting social distancing guidelines of 6ft between traveling parties throughout One Liberty Observation Deck and within our elevators. Floor indicators, floor directional arrows, posted reminders and instruction from our team members will assist guests in following best distancing practices.
- All team members will undergo a health screening each day prior to their scheduled shift.
- In accordance with the State of Pennsylvania regulations all team members will be required to wear a company-issued mask covering their nose and their mouth for the duration of their shift.
- All guests over the age of 2 must wear a face-covering over both their nose and their mouth throughout the duration of their visit to throughout One Liberty Observation Deck, in accordance with State of Pennsylvania regulations.
- Team members will be asked to stay home and consult their medical professional if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, if they have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 or suspected of having COVID, or if there is an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within their household.
- All guests of One Liberty Observation Deck will be asked to stay home and consult their medical professional if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, if they have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19 or if there is an individual with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 within their household.
- Team members will be required to wash hands for at least twenty seconds at the start of their shift, upon returning from breaks and as needed.
- Prior to reopening, all team members will complete training on new protocols and requirements.
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the space for the use of both our guests and team members. Everyone visiting One Liberty Observation Deck is encouraged to wash their hands frequently, utilize hand sanitizer when necessary and avoid touching their faces.
- We encourage all tickets be purchased online, in advance.
- We promote touchless payment and encourage guests who buy tickets on site to pay with credit card, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Our team members will perform all transactions at our ticketing desk and gift shop from behind an acrylic protective barrier.